Our bedding products make a perfect gift. You can purchase a gift card here that would send the lucky person a gift card number which can be used to deduct the gift card amount from their checkout.
Premier Inn at home: eGift card Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to your purchase and use of your Premier Inn at home eGift card.
- eGift cards cannot be used to purchase hotel stays from www.premierinn.com.
- eGift cards can be purchased by visiting https://www.premierinnathome.com/product/premier-inn-at-home-gift-card/ and following the instructions there. You will need to create an account online in order to purchase an eGift card.
- When you purchase an eGift card you warrant to us that you (or the recipient chosen by you) are the duly authorized recipient of the eGift card and that you or they will be using it in accordance with these terms, lawfully, legally and in good faith. We reserve the right to cancel your eGift card and close your Premier Inn at home account without letting you know beforehand if we have valid reason to believe that an eGift card is being used in breach of these terms, unlawfully, illegally or in bad faith.
- We reserve the right not to fulfil the purchase of an eGift card purchase at our own discretion in which case we will refund the transaction to the original payment card used.
- The eGift cards are sold and owned by Sartex Quilts & Textiles Limited. Issues with cards and their redemption will be dealt with Sartex by contacting them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- eGift cards may be purchased for any amount up to a maximum of £500. Once issued, they are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issue, even if the purchaser is based outside of the United Kingdom or the Channel Islands. Cards cannot be topped up. On expiry, any remaining balance will be forfeited and can no longer be used, and the eGift card will be cancelled and no longer be valid.
- eGift cards will be sent by email to either the purchaser or another recipient, using the contact details provided by the purchaser. The cards require no additional activation after they are sent. They may be gifted to another person by the purchaser or the recipient. Neither Sartex nor Premier Inn will be responsible if an eGift card is redeemed by someone who received it in error, such as where a purchaser provided incorrect contact details for the intended recipient or where a recipient forwarded the eGift card in error.
- The card value (or part of it) is redeemable against purchases made of products available at www.premierinnathome.com. This is done by entering the eGift card number on the basket page in the box labelled “Have a gift card”? Any remaining balance will remain on the eGift card for the remaining period of the card’s validity and can be used for subsequent purchases. Purchases in excess of the card’s value can be made by redeeming the full value of the card and making up the difference using a valid debit or credit card.
- eGift cards cannot be refunded, reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
- The Premier Inn Mattress and Bed is not sold on www.premierinnathome.com. eGift cards cannot therefore be used to purchase or discount a Premier Inn Mattress or Bed. Premier Inn Beds, which are sold separately on www.premierinnbed.co.uk.
- Premier Inn at home reserves the right to prevent third parties from distributing or advertising its eGift card, at its own discretion.
- Premier Inn at home is not responsible for replacement of lost, damaged, stolen e-gift cards, or for eGift card sold or distributed by a third party not approved by Premier Inn at home.
- If you cancel a Premier Inn at home order and an eGift card was used as full or part payment, your credit balance will be re-applied to your eGift card. There will be no monetary exchange for returned or cancelled orders made with an eGift card.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- In addition to the above, the general terms and conditions found on the Premier Inn at home website (https://www.premierinnathome.com/terms-conditions/) will apply to the purchase of eGift cards, and by purchasing an eGift card you are also bound by the general terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim (including a non-contractual dispute or claim) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.