Why Premier Inn Bedding Is the Key to a Restful Night’s Sleep
We all crave that feeling of waking up in the morning after a great night’s sleep – you know the kind where you’re jumping out of bed full of energy ready to take on the day. Unfortunately, drifting off isn’t always easy. Many of us struggle to enjoy good quality sleep every night, and this could be dramatically impacting our day-to-day lives.
The good news is that there are plenty of things you can do to give yourself the gift of a restful sleep. It all starts with a peaceful sleeping environment and comfortable bedding – and that’s where we come in! At Premier Inn at Home, we’re experts on quality sleep and quality bedding and we’re here to help the nation sleep well.
Why Bedding Is Important for a Restful Night’s Sleep
Good quality bedding helps you create a relaxing and peaceful environment to fall asleep in. Creating a calm environment is crucial for promoting quality sleep.
Here are just some benefits of investing in good quality Premier Inn bedding to create a sleep-inducing environment:
- Improved sleep quality: having a calm and comfortable sleeping environment contributes to better sleep quality night after night. This will lead to better moods, improved mental and physical health and better cognitive function.
- Reduced stress and anxiety: a relaxing sleeping environment with comfortable bedding will help to reduce stress and anxiety from the day. Creating a space free from distractions where you can relax and enjoy the comfort of your own bed will help you prepare for sleep.
- Sleep efficiency: nobody likes tossing and turning at night, waiting to drift off while thinking about how tired you’re going to be in the morning if you don’t. Creating a comfortable environment can help you fall asleep faster, especially if you look forward to snuggling up in your luxury bedding night after night.
- Temperature regulation: creating a great sleep environment means giving yourself the best chance of a restful sleep – that means investing in bedding with temperature-regulating properties and breathable fabrics, which will help you fall asleep and stay asleep throughout the night.
Creating a peaceful sleeping environment and choosing luxury, top-quality bedding can dramatically improve your mental and physical health, as well as your sleep efficiency, helping you get to sleep quickly and stay asleep throughout the night.
How to Consistently Get a Restful Sleep
There are several steps you can take to get a restful night’s sleep consistently. Here are some of our top tips:
- Invest in comfortable bedding: invest in a comfortable, top-quality mattress, pillows, duvet and bedding and build yourself a cosy sleeping environment. It’s important that your mattress and pillows provide the right support to stop aches and pains through the night and promote a good posture while sleeping. Your duvet should provide the right level of insulation for the time of year and be the right size for your bed.
- Establish a solid sleep routine: a consistent sleep routine which includes a relaxing pre-sleep ritual like skincare, calming music, reading or writing in a diary signals to your body that it’s time to wind down before bed. Using the same bedding and sleep products can also help as they’ll feel familiar and safe.
- Reduce distractions: make sure you reduce distractions before bed – using phones and other devices at night can make it harder to fall asleep.
- Put yourself first: this may seem like an obvious one, but we’re so busy in our day to day lives that we often forget to put ourselves and our needs first. Investing time and energy into your sleep routine and environment is important for your overall health and well-being.
For more information, see our expert sleep tips for children and our expert sleep tips for your well-being to help you live happier and healthier through the gift of sleep. Creating a consistent sleep routine is key, and that also means using the same good quality bedding night after night, from mattresses to pillows and duvets.
Going away soon? Lucky you! But we know sometimes it can be difficult to sleep when you’re staying somewhere new. Check out our expert sleep tips on sleeping well away from home for some helpful advice.
Premier Inn at Home
Our Premier Inn at Home bedding and beds provide you with the gift of sleep through hotel-quality products. It’s the same bedding guests know and love in our hotels, so why not take that hotel comfort home with you to enjoy every night?
Reclaim your bedroom and create the ultimate hotel-at-home experience for a great night’s sleep night after night with our Premier Inn bedding. You can find all our quality products on our website – offering fast delivery and different payment options – so you can have your hotel-quality bed and bedding set up in just a few days.
Bedding and bundles
No mattress is complete without a mattress protector. Ours are made from a waterproof, breathable cotton and polyester blend, and the life of your mattress will be well looked after with the highest quality level of diamond quilted padding.
Our luxury pillows have layers made from soft, low denier hollow fibre and super-fine fibres creating a plush, down-like filling and a long-lasting bounce back for a great night’s sleep. What’s more, our quilted cotton-polyester protectors keep your pillows extra fresh and can be washed easily. Our popular pillows even went viral thanks to their comfort and quality!
Invest in a cosy, breathable and good-quality duvet to help you rest easy night after night. Soft to the touch, they’re made from a comfy blend of microfibre and hollow fibre. Choose from a 4.5 tog (perfect for summer) or 10.5 tog duvet to enjoy comfort you can count on, all year round. Available in sizes from single to super king.
Best of all, you can save money and get all of these great products in a collection when you purchase a Premier Inn at Home bundle.
Our Premier Inn mattresses have advanced temperature-regulating sleep surfaces to keep you cool, edge-to-edge support for a larger sleep area, an energy-giving gel layer that supports free movement and a zip-off topper that can easily be rotated. They’re comfy, durable and supportive and will help you enjoy a hotel-quality sleep every night.
Build your own Premier Inn bed and shop our luxury beds and headboards for the ultimate hotel experience. Our divan beds are available in four different storage types and in a range of colours. They’re fully customisable and you can include a luxury headboard, a Premier Inn 2.0 mattress plus other extras to choose from. Our stylish bed frames are available in three designs, and you can choose from eight different colours too!
Get a Restful Night’s Sleep With Premier Inn Bedding
We think you deserve a great night’s sleep every night, and it all starts with investing in yourself and your bedding. Creating a sleep-inducing environment, sticking to a sleep routine to help you wind down, and purchasing good quality bedding to get cosy in will have you counting sheep in no time.
If you have any questions about our products, feel free to get in touch and a friendly team member will be happy to help you.